Simmers News Top Stories

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Whats your Opinion: Purchasing


Sorry for the delay, i was away on Friday, so this week we would like to ask your opinion once again.  We want to know, How do you purchase Your Game?  Leave your response in the comments as always.  Personally i buy all of my games either through retail outlets (Best Buy, Gamestop, etc.) or through Online retailers such as amazon.con

Editors Note: We were having an issue with commenting, this has hopefully been resolved!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I normally buy my games at Target. I have gone to Best Buy as well, but usually Target because they have them on sale the first week of their release. I have, on occasion, purchased my games from Amazon.

CJ498 said...

I have been purchasing my sims game at the EA store for a long time, I am starting to get tired of it though, I preorder my games months in advance and it seems that people that preorder from other stores get their games before me :(

Skyline said...

Thanks for the comments Guys :D, i normally end up getting mine at retail (Best Buy mainly). and yeah EA store is total crap if you ask me